I have just got to say this...God hears all our prayers...even the smallest, most trivial of them all.
I was rushing to the mall one late afternoon to buy a very vital piece of item - SHOES! And not just a pair of high heeled comfort sole shoes but a pair of high heeled comfort sole shoes on sale! With a sale going on, I knew parking was going to be a challenge. And so as I neared the mall, I kept praying, "Lord, please send me your parking angel! Please, please open "slots" of opportunities for me."
Even with the "Full" sign on, I went in the parking area inside the mall. I drove past rows of jammed parking spaces. I turned around to try my luck on other lanes only to find them packed with cars. As I made yet another turn, I heard a whisper, "Slow down". It was so clear and pronounced that I turned my head in reflex at the sound of that soft voice. Slow down I did and drove the car to a crawl. After a few seconds, a couple appeared from nowhere and rushed to get in the car where I waited.
Swoosh! The car glided in the space so tightly guarded by my parking angel.
So here I am, about to head out and face the traffic. Will be calling my "hawi" angel sson. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment