Tuesday, July 6, 2010

hopia follow up

unbelievable! Of all the things i wrote in my hopia e-mail, one of the things a few friends reacted to was this "guy i saw". I've been asked to make kwento about this. Let my clarify. In my e-mail, i wrote "...this cute guy i saw last weekend...", SAW being the operative word. I didn't go out with him or had dinner with him or even talked to him. I just saw this guy. And how did i see him? Well, i was pakalat-kalat with my sister and her family in ortigas that weekend when i saw this cute guy. The thing is, i saw and passed by him while i was running after my 1 year old pamangkin who had just made poopoo. So for all i know, this guy probably thought i smelled of poo! No chance of me making kerengkeng with that scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment