I had a conversation with myself last night (pathetic!). I found myself answering these random questions I read on another blog. Felt like I was back in grade school answering those autograph books (is that what they’re called?).
1. Where did you take your profile pic? - Hawaii
2. Your favorite shoes – Naturalizer(s) & Banana Rep (on equal footing...get it? Shoes? Footing?)
3. Chocolate or sex? - Mmmmm… is this a trick question?
4. Name someone with the same birthday as you - Lani & IZ
5. Ever sang in front of a large audience? – Yes (my 15 minutes of fame). I froze actually
6. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? - Yes (guess who they say I look like)
7. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? – Oh yes!
8. First thing you see in a man: shoes
9. Do you believe in love? – Absolutely. Without a doubt. No question about it…need I say more?
10. Do you believe in God? – Not only do I believe in Him but He is my life!
11 . Any mental health issues? - I’m sure my family would undoubtedly say “YES!”
12. Who was the last person you hugged? – Erica, sweet baby!
13. Favorite person in the world - Isabel, my angel!
14. Finish This Sentence:
a. My ex...was totally crazy about me (dream on!)
b. People would say that I am... Funny… or maybe funny looking (more likely)
c. I'm totally terrified of... losing what little family I have left and my friends
d. When I wake up in the morning... I hit the snooze button (several times)
e. Maybe... this time I’ll be lucky; maybe this time, he’ll stay; maybe this time, for the first time, love won’t hurry away
15. What are you thinking right now? - Am wondering (for the nth time) why I’m doing this list. Made me realize I need to get a life!!! Help!
No comments:
Post a Comment