To all those who call me short, fat and dark, mga P.I. kayo!!!!
YES, you are mga P.I....as in Politically Incorrect (P.I.)!
Haven't you heard? People have come up with "substitute" terms in an attempt to minimize offense to social minorities like the short, the fat and the dark people. These terms are called "politically correct" terms.
I just love the terms they've come up with.
Take for instance the term "significant other". It's the politically correct term for a spouse, a lover, mistress or boyfriend/girlfriend. This is such a safe term to use. If you're out with any one of these "others" you won't have trouble introducing them around since you'll be just saying, "Meet my significant other". Cool!
So to the PIs, for your information, I should be described as vertically challenged (or short), a person of substance (a.k.a. fat) and melanine rich (meaning dark). Just so you know.
One time, I was having serious discussion about life with my cousin. In what I thought would be another start of a discussion on a deep and profound issue, she asked me, "Would you wear a wrist watch if you were born without arms?"
I answered, "Of course not."
She continued , "Would you wear shoes if you didn't have legs?"
"No," I replied, wondering where this was leading to.
And then I found out. She then asked, "Then why are you wearing brassieres? You're a bit flat chested!"
Thanks for the "bit" part cuz but just to be politically correct about this, "I'm a woman with padded illusions!"
No comments:
Post a Comment