Wednesday, August 18, 2010

i need "S" in my life...i need it now!

A Body Age Test was being offered in the NPC premises wherein a device would be attached to your ear-clip or on a finger while taking deep breathes. The Test evaluates the overall health condition of one’s body and the body's aging speed vis-à-vis one’s calendar age.

Results of my Test showed that my body is aging faster than it should - my body age has accelerated by 4 years relative to my calendar age. I was told to take a healthier lifestyle in order to reverse the aging speed of my body.

I exercise regularly. I try to eat my daily dose of fruits and vegetables and grains and protein. So what else do I need to do?

As more employees took the test, the office was abuzz with talks on the results of their Body Tests. Some protested with disbelief; some were indignant; many placed blame on their work for the stress they’re in; a number expressed concern and worry.

There were also a number of women I chatted with who seemed to have the answer to reversing the aging speed. They were giggly and secretive about it. I had to use my powers of persuasion for them to share this seemingly effective secret to better health. Hints were dropped here and there until it finally dawned on me that what I needed was a good dose of “S” in my life.

I’ve never had “S” in my life. I’ve never tried it but those who had said it was good…and good for the health! I was advised to give it a try especially as I’m not getting any younger. I’ve also asked the opinion of my male friends in the office and they were literally pushing me to give it a try. I was told it’s an acquired taste - it might take me a bit of getting used to before I would actually get to like it since I’m not used to “S”.

Their persuasive powers were as good as mine. So now I’ve decided to give it a try real soon…maybe this week would be soon enough. I will give “S” a shot and see how it fares. I will finally get my dose of “S”…“S” as in Sustagen Premium (whatever did you think it was?)

No comments:

Post a Comment