Tuesday, November 9, 2010

another babes moment


I just love hanging out with Isabel, my almost two-year old niece. One never knows what she's going to blurt out.

While at a Shell gas station on our way to Heaven's Gate for the observance of All Saints Day, my sister, Miles, went to the C.R. while Ricky went to the Select store to buy stuff. Isabel, the yayas and I were left waiting in the car. I had a serious conversation going with Isabel, part of it went like this:

Me: "Where'd daddy go?"
Isabel: (while rubbing her hands together) "Wash."

Me: "What about mommy, where's mommy?"
Isabel, after pausing for some moments and looking up as if thinking, said (with pouty lips), "Wiswiswiswiswis..." (translation: mommy went to pee).

That was the first time she said/did that. Usually, whenever she knows anyone is in the restroom, no matter what one was doing, she'd answer, "Poo-poo."

No comments:

Post a Comment