I'm at my rope's end. I'm about to give up! My prayer for "conversion of x-men" nor my plan to "join their club" doesn't seem to be working (or maybe i'm being too rash about it).
It may be recalled that I had prayed...nay, begged for the "conversion of a certain x-man" out of "panghihnayang". When that didn't work, I decided, albeit temporarily, to join their club. It didn't work out either. It felt funny saying "Ano ba itech?" or "San ka ba fly, girlalu?" or "It's about time para chumerva" or "Ang exciting ng mga eksena sa aking lyf ever...promise!"
It's exhausting! Sa true! Di ko keri!
It would be a regretful state of affairs, however, if such "papableness" is not spread across generations. In Tagalog, "Sayang ang lahi!" (let me clarify...his lahi, not mine). So, now that push has come to shove, I've decided to raise yet another plea...I'm praying that, barring any injuries whatsoever, my x-man be hit with amnesia - only where his...uhh, preference is concerned, though! Wouldn't it just be grand if, one day, he woke up, did his morning stretches, pounded on his chest and said, "Aaaaa-haaa, aahahahahahaaaa! Me Tarzan, you Jane"
Ngyeee!
Will amnesia even work? I wonder.
No comments:
Post a Comment